Natasha Jonas is ready to fight against Marie Eve Dicaire for the WBC, WBO, IBF World Female Super Welterweight Title on November 12. Here, you will know about the Jonas vs Dicaire fight.
Natasha Jonas had her first title shot in May 2021, but she lost the fight with a unanimous decision. She won the Won vacant WBO female junior-middleweight title by defeating Chris Namús in February, this year, and became the WBC female super-welterweight title by defeating Patricia Berghult in her last fight in September with a unanimous decision.
Marie Eve Dicaire won the IBF female light middleweight title first time in 2018, but eventually, she lost the title against Claressa Shields on March 2021. In her most recent fight, which took place on December 2021, the fighter won the vacant IBF female light middleweight title by defeating Cynthia Lozano by KO.
There will be another title fight on the co-main event, where Dalton Smith will fight against Kaisee Benjamin for the British Super Lightweight Title.
When is Jonas vs Dicaire?
- Date: The fight will be held on Saturday, November 12
- Time: The event will start at 2 PM ET, while the ringwalk of the main event will be starting at 5 PM ET.
How to Watch Jonas vs Dicaire?
Sky Sports will be covering the Jonas vs Dicaire on their TV channel in the United Kingdom.
The live stream of the Jonas vs Dicaire will be available on the official streaming service of Sky Sports, the Sky Go app. You can watch the full fight in the app.
Where will the fight take place?
The fight will take place at the AO Arena in Manchester, England. The venue has a capacity of 21,000 people.
Jonas vs Dicaire Fight Cards:
- Natasha Jonas vs. Marie Eve Dicaire for the WBC, WBO, IBF World Female Super Welterweight Title
- Dalton Smith vs. Kaisee Benjamin for the British Super Lightweight Title
- Frazer Clarke vs. Kamil Sokolowski
- Bradley Rea vs. Tyler Denny
- Viddal Riley vs. Ross McGuigan
- Dylan Cheema vs. Jordan Ellison
- Clark Smith vs. Dale Arrowsmith
- Jack Kilgannon vs. Meshack Mwankemwa