Lyndon Arthur and Walter Gabriel Sequeira will lock horns in a 10-round Light Heavyweight fight on Saturday, September 17. You will know about the Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira here. The event will take place at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites) in Bolton. The weight limit will be 175 pounds (12.5 stone or 79.4 KG).
The Arthur vs Sequeira bout is the headlining main event. However, the fight card will feature a set of exciting matches. It includes the clash of current champion Gavin Gwynne taking on Craig Woodruff for the BBBOC British Lightweight and CBC Commonwealth Lightweight championship.
When Will Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira Be Held?
- Date: The card will be held on Saturday, September 17
- Time: The fighters are expected to ring walk at 10:00 PM BST
How can I Watch Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira?
- Sky TV
- Virgin Media
Channel 5 will exclusively broadcast the event in the UK. You can also watch the live stream for free on the My5 service to be found on the Channel 5 website. Customers of Sky TV, Virgin Media, and Freeview can access and watch the fights and main events from 9:30 pm on Saturday, September 17.
Where Will Be The Event Held?
- Venue: Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), Bolton, United Kingdom
- Capacity: Unknown
The Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira bout will take place at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), located in Bolton, United Kingdom.
Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira Fight Cards: Undercard And Running Order
Here is the full fight card of the Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira event:
- Rhys Woods vs Serge Ambomo – 6 rounds – Super Welterweight
- Kyle Lomotey vs Vasif Mamedov – 6 rounds – Middleweight
- Cory O’Regan vs Tatenda Mangombe – 6 rounds – Lightweight
- Joe Howarth vs Engel Gomez – 6 rounds – Super Featherweight
- James Moorcroft vs Olaide Fijabi – 6 rounds – Welterweight
- Samir Aftab vs Mikey Young – 4 rounds – Flyweight
- Kane Gardner vs Miguel Antin – 8 rounds – Welterweight
- Gavin Gwynne vs Craig Woodruff (British Lightweight Title) – 12 rounds – Lightweight
- Troy Williamson vs David Benitez – 8 rounds – Super Welterweight
- Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira – Light Heavyweight – 8 rounds
Arthur vs Sequeira: Odds & Prediction (Main Event)
- Arthur -3333
- Sequeira +1000
Lyndon Arthur vs Walter Gabriel Sequeira Prediction:
Pick: Arthur to win the fight
Lyndon Arthur will step into the ring with 19 wins against just one draw. 13 of the victories were achieved by knockout. On the other hand, Walter Gabriel Sequeira has a record of 21 wins with 5 losses. 15 of those wins came by knockout. The knockout percentage stands at 71% for Sequeira and 68% for Arthur.
Arthur will appear with less experience, being younger by four years of age. He has fought six fewer fights as he made his debut 4 years and 5 months later than Sequeira. However, the English professional boxer has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents. He accept defeat by Anthony Yarde by knockout last year. Considering all facts, Arthur is predicted to be more ferocious and claim a win on Saturday.