Linda Darrow will face Victória Souza for the ONE Featherweight Championship on ONE Fight Night 7 in this February 25. Here, we will discuss about the ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs Andrade 2.
Adrian Mattheis last fought in the One Championship 158 against Alex Silva. He lost the fight with TKO. The fighter has lost 2 times in his last 5 fights. Mattheis has won 50% of his fights with technical knock outs
Zelangzhaxi also lost in his last fight like his opponent. He was defeated by Danial Williams on One Chapmionship 159. He defeated Age He with a triangle choke in ABA Fight Championship.The fighter has a 63% TKO ratio.
In the co main event, John Lineker will fight against F. de Andrade for the ONE Lightweight Championship. Lineker defeated Bibiano Fernandes in his last fight, while Fabricio won against Won Il Kwon with a liver kick.
When is ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs Andrade 2?
- Date: The fight will be held on February 24
- Time: The fights will start at 8 pm ET.
Where will the event ber player?
Venue: Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
The event will be held on Lumpinee Boxing Stadium. The venue is situated in Thailan. The venue has a capacity of 5,000 people.
How to Watch ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs Andrade 2?
- Amazon Prime Video.
The ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs Andrade 2 will be shown exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in the USA. The event is also known as ONE on Prime Video 7. You will have to be a subscriber to the platform in order to watch. The subscription fee will cost you $14.99 per month.
ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs Andrade 2 Fight Cards:
- Adrian Mattheis vs. Zelangzhaxi for the ONE Featherweight Championship (Main Event)
- John Lineker vs. F. de Andrade for the ONE Lightweight Championship ( Co Main Event)
- Martin Nguyen vs. R. Shaydullaev
- S. Fairtex vs. ChengLong Zhang
- Eko Roni Saputra vs. Danny Kingad
- Danielle Kelly vs. Ayaka Miura
- Andrei Stoica vs. Francesco Xhaja