The 94th edition of the Giro di Toscana is about to get underway on the 14th of September in Tuscany, Italy. This will serve you as a guide and provide you with all the necessary information that includes the schedule, how to watch, routes, and teams of the Giro della Toscana 2022 event.
Currently known as Giro della Toscana – Memorial Alfredo Martini, it was established in 1923. It is a 1.1 road bicycle race part of the UCI World Tour. Many leading riders have participated in this event over the years. A similar scenario is seen this year.
The defending champion is Michael Valgren. As for this year, some of the biggest names to participate are; Martínez Daniel Felipe, Martin Guillaume, Rota Lorenzo, and Hirschi Marc. Many of the top teams in the World Tour Division are also here with their members. The teams include Israel – Premier Tech, Astana Qazaqstan Team, and Movistar.
The event will undoubtedly be thrilling with such an intensely competitive starting list.
When is the event taking place?
The Giro della Toscana 2022 is a one-day race that is set to be held on the 14th of September.
Giro della Toscana 2022 Schedule:
|Day||Date||Start Time||Finish Time|
|1||14 September||11:20 am CET
(5:20 am ET)
|4:10 pm CET
(10:10 am ET)
How to watch Giro della Toscana 2022?
The event will be accessible to the residents of Europe via Eurosport. Keep an eye on the channel to watch all the action from the Giro della Toscana 2022.
Giro della Toscana 2022 Route and Distance:
The route for Giro della Toscana 2022 is Pontedera- Pontedera. The distance of this route is 199km
A total of 18 teams are participating in the Giro della Toscana 2022. The list of teams are given below:
- EF Education-EasyPost (Eiking, Chaves)
- Astana Qazaqstan Team (Moscon, Battistella)
- Cofidis (Martin, Geschke)
- INEOS Grenadiers (Castroviejo, Bernal)
- Intermarché – Wanty – Gobert Matériaux (Rota, Petilli)
- Israel – Premier Tech (Woods, Dowsett)
- Lotto Soudal (Kron, Barbero)
- Movistar Team (Izagirre, Aranburu)
- UAE Team Emirates (Laengen, Hirschi)
- Bardiani-CSF-Faizanè (Zana, Mulubrhan)
- Drone Hopper – Androni Giocattoli (Zardini, Tesfatsion)
- EOLO-Kometa (Ravasi, Gavazzi)
- TotalEnergies (Vuillermoz, de la Parte)
- Beltrami TSA – Tre Colli (Pesenti, Biancalani)
- Giotti Victoria – Savini Due (Dima, Dalla Valle)
- Mg.K Vis-Color for Peace-VPM (Stedman, Hoeks)
- Team Corratec (Murgano, Balabanov)
- Zalf Euromobil Fior (Verza, Guzzo)