UFC 281 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event under the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) banner featuring the Middleweight Championship title defense fight. Here, you will know UFC 281 Adesanya vs Pereira Purse: Payout, and Salaries. It is scheduled for upcoming November 12, 2022.
The event will feature a total of 14 fight cards. Among these, 5 bouts will be under the main card, 4 under the prelim card, and an additional 5 under the early prelim card. For the main card feature bout, current UFC Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will defend his title against 4th-ranked Alex Pereira. While this isn’t their first face-off, it will be their first fight under the UFC banner in an MMA ring.
UFC 281 will be live-streamed via ESPN+ in the US and BT sports in the UK. Fans from respective countries will need a subscription to their online service to get access to the live stream of the event. Additionally, it will be available on UFC Fighters Pass.
The article below contains information on the upcoming UFC 281’s purse, payout, and salary details.
UFC 281 Adesanya vs Pereira Purse and Payout:
The total guaranteed UFC 281 Adesanya vs Pereira Purse is reportedly over $4.5 million. All 28 participating fighters will be getting a share of the purse pool based on their current salary scale.
For the main card feature fight, the total purse will be $1.5 million. Current titleholder Adesanya will receive 66.67% of the purse. While his opponent, Pereira will receive the rest of the 33.33% share. Furthermore, the women’s strawweight title fight will feature a total $560,000 purse. The present Strawweight champion Carla Esparza will receive $350k from that. Whereas, her opponent Zhang Weili is set to receive $210k.
How much will Israel Adesanya earn?
Israel Adesanya is one of the most popular and successful mixed martial artists in UFC. He currently holds the Middleweight championship title. From his career at UFC, he reportedly earned over $4.5 million.
From his most recent win against Jared Cannonier at UFC 276, Adesanya reportedly earned $1.8 million. This included a 30% share of the PPV revenues. This was the highest income from a single bout in his career.
Adesanya will receive a guaranteed purse of $1 million from his upcoming bout against Alex Pereira. In addition to that, he will receive a sponsorship incentive of $42k. Furthermore, if he manages to capture victory, a win bonus of $100k will be included in his a total purse. As a result, his estimated total income is expected to reach $1.15 million from the upcoming UFC 281.
How much will Alex Pereira earn?
Alex Pereira is a mixed martial artist and a former kickboxer. Pereira made his UFC debut in 2016, but since 2020 he started fighting regularly. He is currently ranked 4th in UFC’s middleweight division leaderboard.
Pereira recently faced Sean Strickland in UFC 276 and won the bout. He earned a $138,000 guaranteed purse from the bout. While he didn’t get any PPV share, there was an undisclosed amount of win bonus included.
In his upcoming title fight, Pereira will reportedly earn guaranteed purse money of $500k. Moreover, he will receive a fight week incentive of $32k. There will also be a $100k bonus if he wins the event. As such, his estimated total earnings are expected to exceed $630k from fighting Adesanya.
Israel Adesanya Net Worth:
The UFC Middleweight champion, Adesanya’s net worth is $4 million in 2022. He is also a successful YouTuber and a former professional kickboxer.
Alex Pereira Net Worth:
In 2022, Alex Pereira’s net worth reached $2 million. He has multiple endorsement deals with brands such as OWNIC and athletiCBD.
Purse Distribution at UFC 281:
Below is the list of a $4.5 million purse distribution of the upcoming UFC 281 mixed martial arts event –
|Israel Adesanya||$1 million|
|Silvana Gómez Juárez||$20k|