The semifinal of BNP Paribas Open 2022 between Halep vs Swiatek is going to take place at 7:00 am 18 march at Indian Wells. This WTA 1000 semifinal will be played on outdoor hardcourt where the price money will be $8,369,455. Here you will know about Halep vs Swiatek match preview, Head-to-head, Prediction, and live stream details.
|Time||7:00 am, 18 March 2022|
|Venue||Indian Wells, California, USA|
|Live Stream||USA – Tennis Channel & ESPN
UK – Amazon Prime Video.
Romania – DigiSport
Simona Halep vs Iga Swiatek will face each other in the semifinal of Indian Wells Masters 2022 at 7:00 am at Indian Wells, California, USA. The world’s current number 4 Swiatek will fight against number 26 Halep. However, the ranking doesn’t cover the exact situation. Both of the players were outstanding throughout the tournament.
Iga Swiatek vs Simona Halep come to the semifinal of BNP Paribas open having faced each other 3 times before in the past 3 recent years. Halep won 2 times in the quarter-final of the Australian Open and Roland Garros by a set of 3-6-6 and 6-6 whereas Swiatek won in the 2020 Roland Garros quarterfinal by 6-6. These two hot favorites of the tournament have won 27 WTA titles combined. The semifinal in the Indian Wells Hardcourt will be going to spread heat over the world. Sit tight to enjoy one of the high voltage matches of the year.
Halep vs Swiatek Head to Head
|Terms||Iga Swiatek||Simona Halep|
|Date of Birth||31 MAY 2001||27 SEP 1991|
|Place of Birth||WARSAW, POLAND||CONSTANTA, ROMANIA|
|WTA Singles Titles||4||23|
|WTA Double Titles||0||1|
|Career Highest Ranking||4||1|
Halep vs Swiatek Previous Match Stats
- Match Played: 3
- Iga Swiatek Won: 1
- Simona Harep Won: 2
How to Live Stream Halep vs Swiatek Indian Wells Semifinal 2022?
- Amazon Prime Video: The WTA semifinal of Halep vs Swiatek can be live stream in Amazon prime Video from UK and Ireland.
- ESPN: Tennis lovers from most part of the world can enjoy the indian wells 2022 semifinals in ESPN without any vpn. North American countries also has access to ESPN>
- Tennis Channel: Tennis Channel has the official right of broadcasting of ATP and WTA throughout the year in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands. You can avail any vpn and subscribe to Tennis Channel to watch Halep vs Swiatek semifinal match in BNP Paribas Open.
- beIn SPORTS (Australia, France)
- SportsMax/ESPN (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Dominican Republic)
- DAZN (Spain, Canada, Japan)
- Spark (New Zealand)
- DigiSport (Hungary, Romania)
Prediction of Indian Wells 2022 Semifinal Halep vs Swiatek:
The Two time Grand Slam Champion and former World NO. 1 Simona Halep will face third-seeded Iga Swiatek in the semifinal. Halep is in very good form and will be much more confident as she only took less than an hour to defeat Petra Martic to reach the semi-final by a set of 6-1, 6-1. On the other hand, The Polish Player Iga Swiatek is currently WTA No. 4 and she is in very good form also. She defeated Madison Keys of the United States by a set of 6-1, 6-0 and confirmed her place in the semi-final as she won 9 consecutive games in WTA 1000.
The Semifinal between the two will be very competitive as both of them are in tremendous form. However, the No. 4 Swiatek will be ahead of Halep, despite she (Halep) is much more experienced and also defeated the Polish Star in the Australian Open 2021. According to the current form, Swiatek is the favorite for the semifinal of Halep vs Swiatek as she is currently at her win-loss record of 18-3 so far in this year at the WTA Tour.