UFC 274 is going to be held on Saturday, May 7, where Charles Oliveira will face Justin Gaethje UFC lightweight title. Here, you will know the preview, time, date, how to watch, fight cards, odds, and prediction of the Oliveira vs. Justin match.
UFC 274 Preview:
Oliveira has become probably the best lightweight champion in UFC history. A win against Gaethje would eclipse Khabib Nurmagomedov’s retirement in 2020 after beating the same opponent in Gaethje. Oliveira has won 10 straight games to reach here. Gaethje, meanwhile, avenged his loss to Nurmagomedov by defeating Michael Chandler.
Namajunas versus Esparza is an improbable rematch if only for the fact that it has taken more than seven years for it to take place. The outcome of Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson will have a significant impact on the lightweight division’s momentum.
When is UFC 274?
Date: The Oliveira vs. Justin fight will be held on Saturday, May 7
- Early Prelims: 6 p.m. ET
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET
- Main card: 10 pm ET
- Main Event: 12 am ET
Oliveira vs. Justin Venue:
The fights will be held at Footprint Center in Phoenix.
How to watch UFC 274?
USA: The live stream of the UFC 274 will be available on ESPN+ PPV in the USA. You will need a subscription for that.
- PPV Cost: It will cost $74.99 for current users, if you are a new user, you will need to subscribe to any of their packages first, then you can buy the package.
UK: BT Sports will show the fight in UK. You can watch the live stream on BT Sports App
Australia: If you’re living in Australia, you can watch the livestream of Oliveira vs. Justin on Fetch TV, and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
Charles Oliveira Bio:
- Nationality: Brazil
- Date of Birth: October 17, 1989
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Reach: 74″
- Total Fights: 40
- Record: 32-8-0
Justin Gaethje Bio:
- Nationality: United States of America
- Date of Birth: November 14, 1988
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Reach: 70″
- Total Fights: 26
- Record: 23-3-0
UFC 274 Fight Cards:
- Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje for the UFC lightweight title
- Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Carla Esparza 2 for the UFC strawweight title
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson; Lightweights
- Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux; Light heavyweights
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon; Lightweights
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams; Welterweights
- Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont; Featherweights
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell; Flyweights
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima; Heavyweights
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts; Welterweights
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto; Flyweights
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. C.J. Vergara; Flyweights
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Loopy Godinez; Strawweights
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia; Bantamweights
- Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp; Welterweights
Oliveira vs. Justin Odds:
Here are the odds of UFC 274:
- Charles Oliveira: -165
- Justin Gaethje: +145
Oliveira is the favorite in this fight according to the odds. He has an odd of -165, which means if you bet $165, you will win $100. On the other hand, you will need to bet $100 to win $145 for Gaethje
UFC 274 Prediction:
When Khabib Nurmagomedov retired, I predicted Oliveira to win the lightweight title versus Dustin Poirier. Then came Friday and Oliveira’s calamity. He didn’t just miss weight the first time, he didn’t shed a pound in an hour. That means something is wrong. Gaethje is a guy to be faced at your best, and Oliveira’s red lights are flying now. No matter what happens on Saturday night, Gaethje will be the new UFC lightweight champion, and Oliveira will have to try to reclaim his title.
Prediction: Justin Gaethje will win the fight.